Monday, February 22, 2010

A new edition to my culinary library

I am always very excited when I purchase a new cookbook; actually I think I am addicted to collecting recipe books (an addiction that like most takes a toll on my pocket book). Putting that aside, I am happy to report I have just purchased my very first Nigella Lawson cook book!! And for some strange reason, I feel like I have just become a member of a very coveted club..... the Nigella Lawson cooking society…. or something along those lines.

Now at times I can be a very indecisive person, I literally spent an hour in the "cooking" section of the book store trying to decide which of her many books to adopt- so I came to the conclusion that the best thing to do would be to start at the beginning with "How to Eat: The pleasures and principles of good food." I am very much looking forward to getting into the kitchen with my new companion!

Mss xx



No comments:

Post a Comment