Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creative Chocolate

 They say that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but in my opinion so is chocolate. I found these quirky blocks of chocolate when I was wandering the aisles of the supermarket which definitely put a smile on my dial, so I thought I would share them with you! (sorry about the photos, they were taken on my phone)


Bochox

For the relief of wrinkles and crows feet.

Warning: may cause weight gain if used incorrectly

Directions: Simply break off the desired dosage and consume.  You should quickly be overcome by stress relieving endorphins, and no longer concerned in the slightest about your wrinkles.


Martial Bliss Bar

(Enough said really!)


GirthControl Chocolate:

Directions: Simply break off the desired dosage and consume. You should quickly be overcome by stress relieving endorphins and no longer concerned about 'those' thoughts.

Warning: If you experience a hot flush, do not loosen clothing under any circumstances, as this may aggravate your condition.

 

Emergency Chocolate

For Immediate relief of: Chocolate cravings, lovesickness, exam pressure, mild anxiety


Mss  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment